The affiliate marketing industry is currently huge, with an estimated value of $12 billion.
Now is the perfect opportunity to get involved.
All you need to do is have an internet connection and your mobile phone.
However, if you aim to build a successful affiliate marketing business earning five to six figures, a laptop is essential.
For your sake, I tested nine different laptops suitable for affiliate marketing.
These recommendations are based on purchases and insights from my in-house specialists, who are successful six-figure affiliate marketers.
We’ve researched to save you time, so let’s jump right in.
Dell Latitude 7480
– Usage Period: 7 months
– Recommended for Affiliate marketing tasks
1. Battery Life: 7 hours
2. Processor: 7th Gen Intel Core i5
– Clock Speed: 2.5GHz
– RAM: 8GB
– Storage: 256GB SSD (Solid State Drive)
– 3 USB ports
– 1 HDMI slot
– 1 Type-C cable
– Compatible with IOS devices and Android Type-C devices
HP-Probook 440 G7
– Screen Size: 14 inches
– Larger than Dell Latitude 7480
– Processor: Core i7 10510U
– Base Frequency: 1.8 GHz
– Turbo Boost Technology: Up to 4.9 GHz
– Cache: 8 MB L3
– Cores: 4
Memory and Storage:
– RAM: 8GB
– Storage: 512GB SSD
– Compared to Dell Latitude 7480
– Dell Latitude 7480 tends to have better camera quality when tested.
Dell XPS 15
– Recommended for Users who demand high performance and versatility, especially affiliate marketers.
– 6 cores (12 threads)
– Suitable for running Cora reports
– FHD monitor version
– Impressive battery life
– 5 external slots
– Type-C ports
– Full-size SD card reader
– USB ports
– HDMI cable
What Is the Best Laptop for Affiliate Marketing?
I’ve identified the top 11 laptops for affiliate marketing, listed in ascending order.
These laptops are not high-priced, yet they offer excellent experiences, productivity, and maximum efficiency.
You don’t have to empty your wallet to get them; a few hundred dollars is all you need to get started.
DELL Latitude 7480:
I like the Dell Latitude 7480, and it’s what I’m currently using to create this awesome post for you.
I’ve been using the Dell Latitude 7480 for 7 months, and I can confidently say that it’s one of the best laptops for anyone doing affiliate marketing.
This laptop has a battery life of 7 hours, and it runs on a 7th Gen Intel Core i5 processor with a clock speed of 2.5GHz, which makes it fast for all your marketing tasks.
It also comes with 8GB of RAM and a 256GB SSD (Solid State Drive), 3 USB ports, 1 HDMI slot, and 1 type-C cable which can be connected to any IOS device and Android type-C devices.
You don’t need a massive amount of storage for your affiliate needs, and this is more than enough.
- Dell Latitude laptops generally offer decent battery life (7 hours max), allowing you to work on the go without frequent recharging.
- Equipped with a front camera, making them suitable for online calls or webinars.
- Fingerprint unlocked
- Moreover, the inclusion of a SIM card tray allows you to directly use a local SIM connection, enhancing your connectivity options.
- Compact and Lightweight allowing me to take them wherever I want to.
- No screen touch.
- Battery life seems to drain faster when it’s below 28%
- Limited to one color prototype (Black)
HP-Probook 440 G7
The HP ProBook G7 has a 14-inch screen, which is larger than the Dell Latitude 7480, and that’s something I like most about the HP ProBook.
The screen size is not the only thing that sets them apart; there’s also a difference in storage memory.
The HP ProBook G7 comes with 8GB of RAM and a 512GB SSD. It features a core i7 10510U processor with a 1.8 GHz base frequency, which can go up to 4.9 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology.
It has an 8 MB L3 cache and 4 cores but one issue I had with this model?
The camera qualities can be quite low compared to DELL Latitude 7480 which tends to be better when put to test.
- Comes with 8GB of RAM and a 512GB SSD.
- 14-inch screen
- HP Long Life 3-cell, 45 Wh Li-ion
- Low camera quality
- Heavier in Size compare to Dell Lattitude 7480.
- Non-screen touch
HP Spectre x360
My go-to laptop for affiliate marketing is the HP Spectre x360, and for good reason.
the HP Spectre x360 has become my top pick for affiliate marketing on the go.
Its powerful performance, stunning display, ample storage, and advanced features make it a reliable and efficient tool for marketers who demand excellence.
While I still cherish my Dell Lattitude for intensive tasks, the Spectre x360 has proven to be an invaluable asset during my travels.
If you’re in the market for a budget-friendly yet high-performing laptop, the HP Spectre x360 is undoubtedly a top contender.
The 13.3-inch 4K display on the Spectre x360 is nothing short of breathtaking.
The vivid colors and sharp details make content creation a joy.
Whether you’re designing eye-catching visuals or analyzing marketing data, the display on this laptop truly stands out.
With a 512GB SSD Drive and an additional 1TB Micro SSD, the Spectre x360 offers a whopping 1.5TB of storage.
As someone who travels frequently, portability is a key factor for me. The Spectre x360 doesn’t disappoint, providing the perfect balance of power and portability. It’s lightweight and compact, making it an ideal companion for flights and remote work.
- The 13.3-inch 4K display provides vibrant colors and sharp details, enhancing the overall content creation and data analysis experience.
- Offers a generous 512GB SSD Drive and an additional 1TB Micro SSD, providing a total of 1.5TB storage capacity for extensive project storage.
- Its lightweight and compact design makes it perfect for on-the-go professionals, particularly those who travel frequently for work.
- While it’s not as expensive as some high-end laptops, the HP Spectre x360 may still be on the higher side for users on a tight budget.
- Users who are not accustomed to 2-in-1 laptops might experience a slight learning curve in terms of navigating and utilizing the convertible features effectively.
Dell XPS 15
The Dell XPS 15 is undoubtedly a powerhouse with impressive specifications, making it an excellent choice for users who demand high performance and versatility, especially affiliate marketers.
However, considerations such as portability, budget, and specific usage requirements should be taken into account to ensure they align with individual needs.
If you prioritize performance and value a Windows environment, the Dell XPS 15 remains a strong contender in the laptop market.
One thing I like about the Dell XPS 15 is the FHD monitor version has decent battery life and 6 cores (12 threads) are good for running Cora reports.
Also Comes with 5 external slots and is lightweight in design.
These external slots vary from type-c ports and a full-size SD card reader with USB ports and one HDMI cable
- fingerprint reader
- lightweight design
- High performance due to storage size
- Long battery life of about 10 hours
- Less external ports